Digital Marketing Specialist - Pharma
Calcium, a full-service advertising agency with offices in Philadelphia and New York, has an opportunity for a talented digital marketer with a go-getter attitude and a background in pharmaceuticals to grow into a broader, more strategic role. The Digital Marketing Specialist would work under the direction of the Digital Strategist on campaign planning, optimization, and reporting across multiple clients.
The right candidate must be able to plan and execute a paid search campaign, create reports using web analytics tools, be familiar with social media marketing, email marketing, and general marketing concepts. The candidate must be able to merge qualitative and quantitative data to devise insight-based campaign decisions, both strategic and tactical.
We are looking for someone who is immersed in the latest digital platforms and can use data to measure campaign performance, optimize campaigns, and create insight reports. The Digital Marketing Specialist will provide engagement data, traffic reporting, and audience insights on an ongoing basis to Calcium internal teams and Calcium clients. They will measure and benchmark the success of campaigns and help devise testing and optimization strategies to continuously improve campaign performance.
The qualified candidate must have
- Experience marketing within pharmaceutical regulatory environment to patient and physician audiences
- Experience with paid search platforms on Google and Bing/Yahoo (AdWords certification a plus)
- Experience with Google Analytics & other website analytics platforms (GA certification a plus)
- Extensive Excel and data crunching experience
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate, engaging reports for internal and client audiences
- Flexibility and eagerness to identify, learn, and use new and emerging technologies
Preferred but not required
- Experience with social media marketing
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) principles
- Experience using DoubleClick to setup and measure display ads