- Produce UX/UI solutions both within a team setting and working independently
- Concept and design development-ready user interface prototypes and mockups.
- Identify design problems in existing properties and devise elegant solutions.
- Partner with creative team to insure alignment between creative and UX/UI
- Develop front-end html for responsive design websites and other digital properties
- Be an advocate for great design practice and adoption of new technologies
- Present your work to internal stakeholders and Calcium clients
- 2+ years experience in UI design / front-end development in a fast-paced agency environment (pharmaceutical marketing experience a plus)
- Demonstrable expertise in interactive prototyping and wireframing
- Proficiency in at least one rapid prototyping tool, wireframing tool, and Adobe CC.
- Expertise in HTML5/CSS3/JS/responsive web design
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Experience working in Agile methodology
- Experience in using UI design best practices and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Willingness to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
We have a comprehensive benefit package which includes medical, dental, vision, group life insurance, and long term / short term disability insurance coverage and a 401K