Account Supervisor/Account Director
Calcium USA (commonly known as “Calcium”) is a dynamic and innovative independent medical advertising agency whose mission is to marshal the strongest insights, ideas, and initiatives to unleash a brand’s full potential. Our vibrant agency culture is non-bureaucratic and people-centered—dedicated to delivering not only brand but individual nourishment. We have an unwavering focus on excellence in all agency functions and at all client touchpoints, and share a passionate dedication to client success. We are strongly committed to getting the job done on time, on budget, and with maximum quality—but also to enjoying the ride.
Calcium is looking for a strong Account Supervisor/Account Director with Pharmaceutical marketing experience to join our already impressive team! The Account Supervisor will ensure our client needs are met strategically and tactically, maintain an effective level of direct contact with our clients and will monitor and guide the account team’s daily activities.
We offer a positive, friendly environment, competitive salary and benefits.
Please apply if you are qualified and interested in being considered for this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Candidates must have 5+ years agency pharma account management experience and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent strategic thinking that aligns both strategy and tactics with the overall brand vision as well as the ability to create the underlying strategies for the brand
- Demonstrate a "roll-up your sleeves" attitude to support execution of larger tactical initiatives, as required
- Excellent written communication and business writing skills for proposals and daily communications with client
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, being able to listen to client’s needs, identify solutions, and new opportunities
- Oversee account status and ensure deadlines are met between the team and the client, problem solving as needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Must demonstrate individual and team leadership, ability to grow existing accounts, as well as develop new business
- Must demonstrate business and financial savvy and responsibility
You must be able to travel, meet with clients, and attend meetings as required. The ideal candidate will have pharmaceutical agency experience with an understanding of the digital space as well and experience in print and multimedia.
This position is based out of our primary office in Philadelphia. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, group life insurance and disability coverage; a 401K plan with a generous company match; and free lunch for each work day.